Sunday, January 8, 2012

RuPaul is Courting New Hampshire Voters


The Diva of Divas is in New Hampshire spreading love and drama during the GOP campaign trail. Ru is letting folks know that he's not Ron Paul and other things:
RuPaul explained to POLITICO: "I'm going to N.H. on a mission to spread love and set the record straight: contrary to recent reports, I am NOT Ron Paul. And I am not running for president of the United States. I hope to meet Ron Paul in person so we can be seen together to put the rumors to rest once and for all. And to remind Mr. Paul and all the Republican presidential candidates ‘if you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love somebody else. Can I get an ‘Amen?’"

RuPaul described himself in a press release as “not a political person by nature,” but added, “any time a man leaves the house in a wig and a pair of cha cha heels, he's making a political statement.  Let us not forget that this great nation was founded by a bunch of men wearing wigs.”
 Watch RuPaul’s message:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Anonymous said...

I like how he did this unlike Kelly '
Her record sales are dropping ........GOOD!

Kyle Leach said...

I saw RuPaul was here. Love the message.:)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.