Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rick Santorum Feels Sorry for the Glitter-Bomber

Rick was glitter-bombed this past weekend.

When he was asked about the issue, he said:
It's one of those things where there are a lot of people out there who are hurting, who are struggling with a lot of different issues. My feeling is, that's part when you open yourself up to the public, you're going to get good things happen to you and not so nice things. What I'm taking the approach of is you move on. I feel sorry for that man that he felt like he was compelled he had to do that. Like I do, what I'm supposed to do, is you know, according to our faith, is to pray for them, and I hope people work that out. 
Work that out? I guess we need to 'work that out', he needs to work out his bigotry and hatred towards us.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Keep praying Frothy.

Anonymous said...

Santorum is getting lots of money coming in. i bet it's from Murdoch.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.