Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Matthew Vaughn is Back to direct a sequel to X-Men: First Class


Well, it's confirmed. There is a sequel to X-Men: First Class and the Matthew is back as the director.

My favorite movie/TV blog, Deadline stated:

Fox has just closed a deal with Matthew Vaughn to come back and direct the sequel to X-Men: First Class, with Simon Kinberg writing the script and Bryan Singer back as producer.
Okay, I can deal with this. However, I want the original team back in the mix; maybe add Lorna/Polaris and Mimic as well. Also, I hope they won't mess the timeline any further. These X-stories are out of control.

Still, I think it will be a decent product. The last movie was good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Decent. I agree. But the time line will be messed up, b/c they already messed up the foundation.

Rusty said...

There is no Time line, they're making this shit up, picking and choosing characters and locales they like along the way

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.