Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jan Brewer had words with President Obama over Arizona's Immigration law


Arizona Governor and mess queen Jan Brewer wasn't that excited about President Obama's arrival in Arizona. In fact, she has some words for him.
Brewer and Obama "spoke intensely for a few minutes" after he landed at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, according to a White House pool report. At one point, the GOP governor shook her finger at the president.


"He was a little disturbed about my book," Brewer told a reporter after the incident, referring to her political memoir, "Scorpions for Breakfast." In the book, Brewer depicted Obama as "patronizing" during an earlier meeting.


"I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president," Brewer said. "The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read the excerpt. So."


Brewer said Obama told her "that he didn't feel I had treated him cordially."


"I said I was sorry he felt that way but I didn't get my sentence finished," Brewer said. "Anyway, we're glad he's here. I'll regroup."
She knows she is wrong for her actions and Obama called her ass on it. I think Miss Jan better get ready for a battle.

source

4 comments:

Bob said...

Jan "Eva Braun" Brewer is the Asshat Queen.

Anonymous said...

This kinda reminds me of a man who is getting yelled at by his mom.
Sue their faces off Mr. President.

Anonymous said...

@ Rexteryaliser, what is with you people and Hitler??? Hitler had one testicle and Obama has two testicles. The president is no Hitler. Maybe if we GAYS were allowed to marry and adopted there my not be any abortions. You guys holler about to much Government and you want the Government to tell a woman she can't have an abortion? That's between her and GOD. You are taking the President's words out of context,STOP IT! I went to that site and I saw nothing there that hasn't been there since the beginning of time.
You pompous motherfucker kiss my ass and stop the lying. There is consequences for disrespecting a leader and chief and that you can take to the fucking bank. Jan is going to find out too.

Leland said...

I have a really really bad feeling about that picture of a hateful old woman who represents the past and pointing that finger at a man who represents the future. Michelle take this old bitch to lady's room and kick her ass!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.