Sunday, January 29, 2012

Herman Cain endorses Newt the Hut


Well, this is great. Loser endorses Loser.

MSNBC reports
Former presidential candidate Herman Cain endorsed former House Speaker Newt Gingrich for the Republican nomination for president on Saturday night in West Palm Beach, Fla.

"I hearby officially and enthusiastically endorse Newt Gingrich for president of the United States," said Cain, who saw his own candidacy dissolve amid accusations of unwanted sexual advances.
I guess crows of a feather, stay together.

4 comments:

Ron said...

What a buffoon. Isn't Cain's 15 minutes up yet?

Roger Poladopoulos said...

I admit, I never in my wildest dreams saw this one coming! I thought Mr. Cain had a tad-bit more sense than this. But then, he is with THAT political party...! The three-ring circus rolls on!

Bob said...

Whatta pair!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

PERFECT!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.